THE ORDER OF AUDITOR SERVICES
To execute an order for auditing services a Customer is required to submit the Form of services pre-scheduling.
The applications are accepted through e-mail:
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
You may obtain additional information by telephone in Almaty city:
+7 (727) 3236175
THE CONCLUSION OF CONTRACTS
Taking into consideration complicity of performance of accounting and tax records keeping, as well as severization of requirements of the supervisory bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the accounting system, the company accepts applications for consideration from 01.08.09 to form preliminary contracts for:
- obligatory or initiative audit of accounting records and financial statements for 2013-2014 within the frameworks of the IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) or the NFRS (National Financial Reporting Standards);
- tax audit in terms of requirements of the Tax Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan № 99 and № 100 dated 10.12.08;
- annual consulting support in terms of civil, accounting, labour and tax laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- preparation of incoming financial statements in the frameworks of the IFRS or the NFRS or consulting support of the process of transition of those companies, which did not make adjustment and transformation of accounting records and statements as of 01.01.2008 according to the established procedure.
“ASIKO” Company offers interested Customers modified model of the Accounting Policy worked out in accordance with requirements of the IAS (International Accounting Standards) and the IFRS, as amended, and the Tax Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan № 99 dated 10.12.08.
The model is authoring of the company’s specialists, it is protected by the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On copyright and allied rights” and it may be provided to the Customers in different variants mentioned in brief annotation concerning making the Accounting Policy and content thereof.
Modified model of the Accounting Policy is built so as to be used by the specialists of any grade as:
- universal matrix for working out of specific Accounting Business-Keeping and Tax Accounting Policies of individual companies of a group of companies, both working in the system of the IFRS and at the time of preparation of preliminary financial statements in the course of conversion of the standards;
- training manual for study of the NFRS and the IFRS without assistance, as it describes not only basic requirements of all of the IFRS in intelligible form, but also contains rules for keeping and arrangement of accounting records, as well as elements of tax policy related to accounting of objects of taxation broken by each element;
- manual for practical use in different specific situations, as it contains text and figure examples and explanations with accounting transactions for complicated standards of the IFRS, as well as a number of Methods for calculation of different performances;
- base of evidences for calculation of separate kinds of taxes, broken by the objects directly related to methods of tax accounting thereof according to the Tax Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan and it contains a number of sample forms of tax registers required for preparation of tax accounts and the Tax Policy.
"ASIKO" Auditor company - Auditor and legal services, Consulting, Accounting
Republic of Kazakhstan
Almaty - 2014